- Rolled Cylinders from Plate
- Press Brake Forming
- Heat Treatment to 2400 Degrees F. x 25 ft. lengths x 10,000 lbs.
- Hydrotesting to 48" OD x 46' Lg
- Radiographic Examination in accordance with A.S.M.E. Sec. V
- Additional Non-destructive testing, including PT and UT
- General Machine Work
- Includes Alloys such as 200,400, 600, 625, 800, 825, C276 , B-2, B-3 and AL6XN, 2205, 25-6 mo, 904L, 254$ mo, Titanium Grade 2, 5, 7, 12, Zirconium Grade, 702 and 705, 706, Silicon Bronze, A20, Ferralium 255
- We have developed over 400 in-house welding procedures.
- We have a clean-room environment for welding exotic materials such as titanium and zirconium.
- No filler metal added welding capability to 1" THK
Emergency services 24-hours a day, seven days a week
Ferrite Controlled Welding is our specialty